SDK Terms and Conditions
We licence the use of the ChipDNA SDK (“SDK”) to you on the basis of the terms and conditions below (“Terms”).
By downloading the SDK you agree to the Terms which will bind you (and your employees). If you do not agree to the Terms, we will not licence the SDK to you and you must not proceed to download the SDK.
- Creditcall grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited licence to download and use the SDK solely for integration with your own application environment.
- All intellectual property rights in the SDK vest in and remain vested in Creditcall.
- You must not make adaptations or variations of the SDK, and must not disassemble, decompile, reverse translate or in any other manner decode the SDK, except as is expressly permitted by law.
- The SDK is provided on an “as is” basis and no warranty, guarantee or representation is provided about the SDK including without limitation that it is; virus or bug free, fit for purpose or, of a satisfactory quality.
- Creditcall shall have no liability to you in respect of the SDK including (without limitation) liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- You will cease to use the SDK immediately on receipt of notice by us to you.