We provide the tools to enable secure card acceptance from any device, anywhere. Our omni-channel Payment Gateway and EMV Kernels are at the very heart of our partners' businesses to enable them to focus on what they do best.
Our unique blend of Payment Gateway expertise and EMV Kernel experience is not found under the same roof anywhere else in the world and gives us an unprecedented understanding of the complex and nuanced payments industry.
Based in the heart of Bristol, UK, we started as a simple telecommunications service, enabling hotel customers to bill telephone calls to their credit or debit card. This service coined the "Creditcall" name. Since then, we've grown and flourished into a pillar of the payments world.
- Born in Bristol, UK
- Post paid telephony service launched
- World's first online authorised card transaction from a parking meter using mobile data
- World's first certified EMV Kernel for unattended/self-service devices (i.e. parking, vending, ticketing)
- First pre-certified EMV solution for Windows
- Online authorised on-street parking machine goes live in the United States
- Creditcall incorporated in the United States
- PCI DSS Level 1 certification achieved in North America and Europe
- First P2PE secured transaction from a parking meter
- Fully EMV certified Chip and PIN solution for parking
- World's first Chip and PIN mPOS application launched
- P2PE encrypted payments solution for self-service (unattended)
- Office opened in the United States
- Visa approved EMV Chip and PIN mPOS solution white labelled by Elavon
- Launch of ChipDNA
- First EMV-ready Payment Gateway in the United States
- PCI-validated P2PE certification
- EMVCo Technical and Business Associate
- US EMV Certificate with Chase Paymentech
- Launch in Mexico
- PCI PIN compliance
- TR-39 compliance
- Launch of RKI
- Opened new office of New York City
- U.S. EMV Certifications with First Data, Elavon, TSYS, and Heartland
- Launch of DCC
- In-app support added for Apple Pay, and Android Pay
- Launch in Australia
Our Senior Management
Lars joined Creditcall as CEO in 2014 and is responsible for the company’s global initiatives and continued growth in the United States. He’s led tech companies around the world, from California to Copenhagen, and is a proud father of five. In his free time Lars enjoys running.
CTO / CSO
Jeremy, a payments veteran, has driven Creditcall’s technical development since 1999. He is responsible for all design and implementation of card payment solutions and the portfolio of EMV Kernels and oversees the maintenance of the company’s PCI DSS Level 1 compliance.
VP of Business Development
Sian is responsible for Creditcall’s mPOS strategy, acquiring bank relationships and card industry compliance. She’s an equestrian and competes on a regular basis but also enjoys taking her Suzuki TL 1000S for a ride.
VP of Global Sales
Peter has overall responsibility for sales within Creditcall, leading teams in North America and the UK. He has more than 20 years management experience. In his free time Peter enjoys scuba diving.
Steve is a chartered accountant, responsible for finance, operational functions and internal investment strategy at Creditcall. He lived in Australia for 10 years and in his free time enjoys swimming.
Work for us
We develop the most trusted payment solutions that are relied on in 37 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Founded in 1996 with offices in Bristol and New York City, we are the power behind payment technology used by millions of customers worldwide transacting billions of dollars. Our exceptional contribution to international trade was recognised with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2014. If you believe you've got what it takes to join our passionate, talented and über-motivated team, we want to hear from you!Join us